As we shop online more, crooks are at the ready to take advantage. If you want your stuff to be safe and sound, here are some tips to follow.
- If you order from Amazon, they will hide your package, go to your “My Orders” section to give special delivery instructions.
- You can also set up “photo on delivery.”
- Contact the carriers shipping your goodies to set up special instructions or have it delivered to one of their stores/delivery centers.
- Have your neighbor accept the package.
- If you must, have your items shipped to your work address. Check with the boss first.One more thing!
- The United States Postal Service has “Informed Delivery.” They send you a picture of the mail you will be getting each day.