A film maker named Jimmy Mehiel made a sex robot doll with artificial intelligence and then created a Tinder profile with full disclosure that the doll named "Harmony" was a sex doll and NOT a real human.
The damn robot got 92 matches in only TWO HOURS!
Mehiel’s “research” found that 56 percent of those polled said they would definitely or possibly sleep with Harmony.
If you thought cheesy pickup lines were insufferable for humans, imagine what poor lines Harmony must endure?
- “Want to grab some Java?”
- “Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Because you are Cu-Te.”
- “Hey baby, what’s your OS?”
- “Can I have your IP number? I seem to have lost mine.”
- “Do you got a free port for me to plug into?”
- “Don’t worry I just got turing tested.”
- “You’re the droid I’m looking for.”
- “Your lips say 0 but your eyes say 1.”
Full Story & Credit: HERE