CREDIT- B &T magazine
Other results of the study found:
- Women in their 40s and 50s said they were far more satisfied with their sex lives now than when they were in their 20s.
- Just six per cent of women who responded to the survey admitted they’d ever cheated on their partners.
- 86 per cent of the women surveyed also said they believed that their partners had been faithful during their relationship.
- In bad news for sales of Fifty Shades Of Grey, women weren’t turned on by wild fantasies or sexual experimentation, while porn was also a major turn-off for many women.
- 95 per cent said they would opt for true love over great sex.
- Women respondents in their 40s and 50s also valued honesty, conversation and trust as much as they did physical attraction in a relationship.
Women really DO prefer shopping to sex while holidays in the sun also put it in the shade https://t.co/nrlzYnz1Kg— Scoop Report (@ScoopReportnews) July 15, 2018