Want to rewatch your favorite childhood movies and get paid for it? Now’s your chance! Dish Network is giving one lucky person the opportunity to do just that. Their Childhood Nostalgia movie-watching job is up for grabs right now and the one who lands it will earn $1,234 for watching five of their favorite movies as a kid in 15 days.
Dish Network is accepting applications for the gig through December 17th. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Head to Dish’s Childhood Nostalgia Movie job page.
- Scroll down to the application to begin the application.
- Answer questions like “What 5 childhood movies would you want to watch if you were picked?” and “What is your favorite childhood movie genre?”
- Explain why you’re the ideal candidate for the job in 2-thousand characters or less.
- There’s also an optional step to record a video explaining why Dish Network should choose you and what childhood movies mean to you. You don’t have to do it, but Dish says you’ll have a better chance of being selected if you do.
- Then submit your application before the deadline, December 17th at 2pm ET.
You’ll get an email by December 29th letting you know if you’ve been chosen or not and if you did win? You’ll get a swag bag worth $350, providing you with access to the five movies you selected, as well as a kit to make you more comfy while viewing. It includes a blanket, candy, popcorn and an assortment of items from the decade you were born. After streaming all five movies and writing about them, you’ll get the payment of $1,234 within 90 days.