7-Year-Old Boy Swallows Airpod He Got For Christmas

A seven-year-old Georgia boy had to be rushed to the emergency room after he swallowed an Airpod he got for Christmas. Doctors at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta took some X-rays and told the boy's mother, Kiara Stroud, that the wireless headset device was in the boy's stomach and should pass through in a few days. Stroud said everything was fine, but that her son was afraid if he got too close to his phone the devices would connect, and the Airpod would start playing inside him. 

 

title

Content Goes Here