Woman Died at Hospital After Given Cleaning Fluid to Drink Instead of Water

posted by Andi - 

85-year-old June Blaber died at a UK hospital after drinking Flash cleaning fluid instead of water. Blaber's water jug that she was provided with while as a patient in the hospital contained the cleaning fluid. Police do not believe that her death was intentional. Police are still investigating her death, but one of the contributing factors may be that some of the hospital staff spoke very little English. 

For more details, click here

title

Content Goes Here