Pennsylvania Family Saved From House Fire By Cat

posted by Andi -

A Pennsylvania cat is getting the credit for saving its owners from a fire.  Fire officials in McKeesport say a couple was sleeping around 1:30 Friday morning when their cat came into the room in a frenzy.  They opened the door to the bathroom and discovered the fire burning.  Authorities said that there were no smoke detectors in the house and if it weren't for the kitty, they probably wouldn't have woken up until it was too late. 

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.